Fictitious contest: Win-a-Trip ASU grad school project runs 22-26 June.

Friends and Family,
Post your photos and recommend your favorite travel spots so I can begin planning for future trips!
... tweet me at http://www.twitter.com/anne2hike

Visit my website: http://www.tropicalteachers.com/web2.0/a2b

Enjoy!
Anne

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

ASU capstone: YouTube posts

Busy, busy morning. After limited sleep, I donned my sunglasses and went out to record my first post of the morning. Minutes later, my cell phone rang. To my surprise, I was speaking with Iniga Montoya. (I knew her brother, Inigo, in college, but she was much younger...When we asked about his family, he was somewhat secretive. After having a few under his belt, he'd speak of a miracle pill...who can know?!) She excitedly said she'd sent in her "Win A Trip!" entry and that she'll tweet later in the day. I've posted both videos to YouTube... Iniga's entry is embedded on the "Win A Trip" webpage.

I searched for the introductory YouTube posting that announces this contest that's taking us over by storm...I don't see it. Perhaps it's uploaded as "private." Thank goodness for RSS, tweets, and blogs. The WORD is out!!!

Enjoy, and happy contesting!
Anne