Fictitious contest: Win-a-Trip ASU grad school project runs 22-26 June.

Friends and Family,
Post your photos and recommend your favorite travel spots so I can begin planning for future trips!
... tweet me at http://www.twitter.com/anne2hike

Visit my website: http://www.tropicalteachers.com/web2.0/a2b

Enjoy!
Anne

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Mead Map agrees to sponsor hiking snacks

What awesome news tonight! After I posted the MeadMap plan for the contest online, I was notified that my MeadMap was the 1,000,000,000th MeadMap created and posted for public viewing. As a result, MeadMap has agreed to donate the funds for organic snacks, bottled water, walking sticks, hats, and 30 SPF shirts for the winner and his/her traveling companions. The company has feely given $5k for those items so I'll be contacting suppliers who can ship the goods to whatever national park is the winning destination. MeadMaps will also provide shipping tubes and mail the hiking sticks back to the winners' homes so the airlines won't confiscate the metal-tipped poles as weapons.

Ooooh! What a delightful surprise! (Hmmm. Almost used four tildes to sign this post!)